On Feb 9, 2006, at 12:46 AM, Stephan Richter wrote:

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 18:18, Gary Poster wrote:
This time I want to use something more 'mainstream' so other
developers on the project have something 'familiar' to work with,
or at least something that will be useful to learn. The application
will need to connect to a PostgreSQL database, and would like some
simple authentication plugins so end-users of the application can
create accounts, log in, and have data restricted based on logins.
Nothing much more fancy than that.

Sounds like a good Zope 3 app.  The authentication stuff should be
custom plugins for zope.app.authentication.  I don't remember where
the DBA for PostgreSQL is, but it's in the svn.zope.com repository
someplace (and others can point it out).

That is really strange. I cannot find the SQL-based auth plugin either
anymore. I know it exists; I was at the sprint it was written, I still have
the picture in front of me. Darn,

Well, it certainly exists, because I installed one :)

   ("`-/")_.-'"``-._        Chris Cogdon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>