Jim Fulton wrote:

Where is it under documented? :)

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.distutils.devel/4076 has some pointers. We could move this discussion to that list (didn't realise it had anything to do with zc.buildout, but then saw the thread where you asked if it was the place to discuss it...)

 > It *does* work
though (try it if you'd like).

I will when I make some time.

Well, it's not that exciting. It just checks it out into /tmp and builds it and install is.

I don't think that in this case it's actually getting it directly
from svn.  But I'm not sure.  If we were having this discussion
on the distutils-sig mailing this, Phillip Eby would have started
explaining it by now. :)

Okay, let me reply to the other thread there.

Martin