On 4/19/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Aleksander Kowalczyk wrote:
> On 4/19/07, *Marius Gedminas* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> Can I somehow override this directive (from formlib/configure.zcml) in
> my instance's etc/overrides.zcml ?
>   <adapter factory=".form.render_submit_button" name="render" />

Sure you can. That's what ZCML overrides are for.

I used behaviour.js, as Maciej suggested - thanks! It seems to be simplest
and cleanest approach.

The reason I asked about overriding adapter was that I tried this earlier
with subscriber (
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.zope3.user/5697/focus=5706) and
I failed.
Is it impossible to override subscribers, or I missed something?
If impossible, than why is it different override rules for adapters and