Am Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2007 13:10 schrieb Maciej Wisniowski:
> > I also still struggle with this issue. In my case, I have the following
> > scenarios:
> >
> > I currently try to solve these issues with a self-made Form class, which
> > descends from form.Form. In case you are interested, here is my docstring
> > which somehow explains the basic idea:
> Thanks for the code. I'm using old (?) way with SQLScripts not
> with ORM's so may case is a bit different. I've also created my
> own library that extends formlib: 'dbformlib' (available at google code)
> for such things.
> I'm not sure why do you have to clone fields, possibly because of
> ORM specifics?

The thing is that I add/change various attributes of the schema fields. If I
reference them directly, then I change the interfaces themselves, which I
don't want to, therefore I clone them first.

In case you are interested, I can send you my code, too.

> Idea of widget_template_files is very interesting.

Well, that was a suggestion from someone else on this list, so it's not my

Best Regards,

GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7