On Feb 1, 2008 4:09 PM, David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It might be nice for the marketing of zope to give each set of eggs a
> nice name. Just using familiar mozilla names as an illustration, see how
> nice zope-thunderbird or zope-firefox look. So do away with the kgs in
> the name and create a brand where zope 2 doesn't look like the lesser
> version of zope and zope3 isn't a library. They are only sets of the
> packages we generally refer to as zope :-)

There is this little community project called "Grok" which among other
things aims at better marketing of Zope 3 technologies:

We've been at it for over a year. Now with all new website!

I realize that Grok isn't to the tastes of everybody in this
community. They may wish to market non-Grok Zope 3 better. My
suggestion is for them to contribute to the Zope website project:

(appears down at the moment, but I think that this is the correct URL)