Lee Hunter wrote:
> Martin Winkler wrote
> > I just wanted to express that this feature may be too hard to
> > program for
> > the (IMHO) rare cases that we really need it, but IF there

its not that hard to program,  if you want just want to replace,
previewing is a bit difficult, because your asking for a multi-doc
preview (how?)

ideally two external methods. one recurses through folders collect
objects of a particular meta_type

the second external method calls the first to get a collection of
objects for a particular meta_type and performs string manipulations on
the raw() representation of the method.