Yes, I totally agree. It seems that Zpatterns is the thing I need to make
tru my vison of self-contained plugin-components for the site(s) I am
developing. However I since I am still strugglig with the concept of
aquisition, the Zpattersn terminology makes my head spin. :-)

/dario
still digging...

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services