Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 2:30 AM
Subject: [Zope] RE: Workflow and document management system in Zope

Hi Nicolas,

> For you, when would such products be considered ready for production ?

The most important factor can be viewed from two perspectives,
neither precluding the other.

The ideal state arrives when complete documentation is available,
or at least one person on the deployment team has dug through the
source code enough to inderstand the system thoroughly, and serve
as a guide and mentor to others. Waiting for complete documentation
sounds like a name for a surrealist/existentialist play for geeks.

You may be in a fairly good position to benefit from input from the
the creators of the ZDP Tools. Maik? ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

> If I can have a demonstration rapidly (unfortunately I do not yet know
> Zope personnally but I shall look for help locally), I may even get funds
> to help and foster the complementary developpement.

Also see some recent posts from the Zope-PTK list:

Another thread that you may find interesting:

and don't miss:

It's getting exciting out there!
Jerry S.