Arenz, Ralph escribió:

SOS

This would mean a disaster for us. We've created a lot products using
ZClasses in production environment (internet,intranet,eai and so on) since zope-2.1.4.
In short our complete developement in Zope is heavily based on ZClasses.

We plan to use ZClasses in the future, too. For us ZClasses are a essential
part of zope and they works very well. It is quite impossible for us to migrate
all our Products to python-products or somethong else and i guess that this is not
wanted by
you!?

I think that going away from ZClasses will let many other people with
legacy-software
running in the same problems.

regards

ralph

Hi
Can you explain why you can't migrate from ZClasses to python-products?

Perhaps the best solution will be create a machinery to migrate ZClasses

Thanks!