Garito wrote:
> bruno modulix escribió:
>> Garito wrote:
>>> Yes, looking at Z2.log it seems it but If I execute the action url
>>> manually it works like I expect
>>> Any idea?
>> Since we're not able to guess what your code is doing (well, I, at
>> least, am not able to...), you could perhaps post it ?
>> One thing that strikes me is the final slash in
>> "POST /Papeles/Yanged/Links/Eliminar/"
>> What is "Eliminar", exactly ?
> Links/Eliminar is the execution path

Oh yes ? Really ? I sure wouldn't have guessed

> (using traverse_subpath)
> But if I execute the action URL directly on the browser it works fine

Garito, if you expect anyone here to be of any help, please provide
*useful* informations. When I ask ">> What is "Eliminar", exactly ?", I
of course mean "what kind of object is it" (ie: a dtml method, a python
script, etc...).

PS: You may want to read this:

Bruno Desthuilliers