Hi Chris. Thanks for your reply.

My understanding (which may be flawed) is that ZTUtils iterator provides values of a sequence as you iterate over them with a repeat statement. I believe what I am trying to do is sensible. I have looked at the api and can't seem to get the right magic using the methods provided. Tabindex for forms keeps track of tab position so when you use tab key it moves the cursor to next field tabindex in form . So if I have 5 input fields from top to bottom, I want to define an iterator object, and obtain the next number in the iterator when zpt does its thing to create the form so that I would have a tabindex starting at 1 and next field value would be 2, then 3 etc.

A range by itself doesn't do the trick since it provides all values to the variable where I am looking only for a single number incremented to the next value.