On 11 Aug 2005, at 10:31, michael nt milne wrote:

I'm looking for a phpmyadmin type tool for managing the ZODB.The
control panel view in zope doesn't let you do anything apart from the
basics. Obviously I could use python to access the db but looking for
something easier.

What exactly do you want to do that "zope doesn't let you do"?

The ZODB is not a relational database, in case that isn't already clear. You cannot compare the tasks you can do using tools like phpmyadmin with tasks that make sense for the ZODB.

jens