Hi all!

Yesterday I install Zope 2.8.1 on a Mac OS X tiger Server and all goes ok

The only question I can't configure is the automatic boot up

I read some how-to's but they don't work

At /System/Library/StartupItems I create a folder called Zope with 2 files:

Zope with these contents:

# Zope Web Application Server

. /etc/rc.common

StartService ()
   if [ "${ZOPESERVER=-NO-}" = "-YES-" ]; then
       ConsoleMessage "Starting Zope"
       /var/zope/sistes/bin/zopectl start

StopService ()
   ConsoleMessage "Stopping Zope"
   /var/zope/sistes/bin/zopectl stop

RestartService ()
   if [ "${ZOPESERVER=-NO-}" = "-YES-" ]; then
       ConsoleMessage "Restarting Zope"
       /var/zope/sistes/bin/zopectl restart

RunService "$1"

and StartupParameters.plist with these content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
<plist version="1.0">
    <string>Zope web application server</string>
            <string>Zope Server</string>
            <string>Web Server</string>

With these 2 files zope doesn't start at boot time. For that question I try another StartupParameters.plist:

 Description     = "Zope WebServer";
 Provides        = ("Zope WebServer");
 Requires        = ("Web Server");
 OrderPreference = "None";
 Messages =
   start = "Starting Zope WebServer Service";
   stop  = "Stopping Zope WebServer Service";

but It doesn't work too

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

Mis Cosas