I can't seem to find this anywhere.

I am constructing an RSS 2.0 feed for a zope app. I am creating the rss.xml file in a DTML method. One of the information elements I wish to include in the feed is a structured-text paragraph. To use any XHTML in a feed you must "html_quote" all of the extended characters for it to work.

So I wish to do something like <dtml-var summary fmt="structured-text" html_quote>

This obviously doesn't work, (would have been cool if it did tho). How do I access the structured text and html quote translation mechanisms in an expr tag.

Something like <dtml-var expr="summary.structured_text().html_quote()">

Thanks in advance, still googling for it.

ps- I don't use ZPT, DTML was chose a while back, and would rather keep the RSS in a DTML Method rather than a python script. The layers are getting pretty hairy, don't want to add indention to it

Jonathan Cyr