Chris Withers wrote:

(for the 2nd time, please keep this on the list...)
(just for the light on thinking, that means "hit reply all" or "make sure zope@zope.org is in the cc list)

Sorry for that , it was on purpose.. I'm new to Zope and thought that it wasn't right to bother the rest of the list with my beginner problem...

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:

Your documentation have anothe problem , you forgot to set a subject in your example :(

Oh dear, yes, I remember, I recently made subject required :-S
I'll have to fix that soon...

After I set a subject it say's :

I don't know how to setup the _send attribute....

Yes, and? Where's the rest of the traceback? I can't help you without it..

cheers,

Chris

Traceback (innermost last):

 Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
 Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
 Module None, line 1, in mailAction.py
  - <PythonScript at /testFordelete/mailAction.py>
  - Line 1
 Module Products.MailTemplates.BaseMailTemplate, line 117, in send
 Module Products.MailTemplates.BaseMailTemplate, line 107, in _send
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute '_send'

Thank's for your help, looking forward to test your product tomorrow ;) (don't
have more time for today)