Chris Withers wrote:

(for the 2nd time, please keep this on the list...)
(just for the light on thinking, that means "hit reply all" or "make sure is in the cc list)

Sorry for that , it was on purpose.. I'm new to Zope and thought that it wasn't right to bother the rest of the list with my beginner problem...

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:

Your documentation have anothe problem , you forgot to set a subject in your example :(

Oh dear, yes, I remember, I recently made subject required :-S
I'll have to fix that soon...

After I set a subject it say's :

I don't know how to setup the _send attribute....

Yes, and? Where's the rest of the traceback? I can't help you without it..

Traceback (innermost last):

 Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
 Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
 Module None, line 1, in
  - <PythonScript at /testFordelete/>
  - Line 1
 Module Products.MailTemplates.BaseMailTemplate, line 117, in send
 Module Products.MailTemplates.BaseMailTemplate, line 107, in _send
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute '_send'

Thank's for your help, looking forward to test your product tomorrow ;) (don't
have more time for today)