Lennart Regebro wrote:
It depends on what you mena with deprecated. It *is* deprecated from
the point of view, that if you start developing something new now,
then don't use it.

Really? What should we be using instead then?

It is not deprecated in the way that "this will go away in the
future", though. It must stay for backwards compatibility reasons, but
if it can be fixed, than this would be a Good Thing.

I honestly think it _should_ go away, just with plenty of notice...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk