>| > I don't know what version of exUserFolder you're using, but, try looking
>in
>|
>|  exUserFolder-0-10-10
>
>On man, this is positively ancient.
>
>Move to 0.20.x or 0.50.x and try again.
>
>If you're already setup, I suggest moving to 0.20.x, since 0.50.x involved a
>code-reshuffle, and ZODB pickles don't like that so much :-)

Sorry about that.
Thought I had checked that, but I must have mixed it up with MysqlUserFolder,
which setup alerted me to this whole mess.

Will try an upgrade, but since MysqlUserFolder displays the same problem I
suspect I will be back shortly :-/

G.
  Gaute Amundsen               "Technology today is the campfire
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]               around which we tell our stories.
                                          There's this attraction to light
                                          and to this kind of power, which is
                                           both warm and destructive."

                                               Laurie Anderson