Over and out on this one from me and thanks for all your help.... Sorry but SSL over virtual hosts *is* more involved that setting up a basic password protect

On 2/9/06, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
michael nt milne wrote:
> Sorry but the SSL and virtual hosting through Apache is all working fine.
> It's only the authentication bit that I'm having an issue with. Should be
> easy compared to what I've configured previously.

Yeahright, that gives some idea of the lack of understanding you have...

> And isn't it Plone? :-)

No, it's Plohn, as in "Oh my god, I can't believe how much this is
hurting" :-P

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

--