Alexander Limi said the following on 2006-02-14 14:05:

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 04:59:07 -0800, Dario Lopez-Kästen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*HOWEVER*, IIRC, plone, especially on windows (if installed with the windows installer) uses a trick, which is not documented at all, as far as I know, uses a Site Access rule.

http://plone.org/documentation/faq/multiple-sites-installers

What part is not documented at all? :)

ähh... woopsy-daisy! my mistake. Sorry! 8^)

/dario - crawls back under a rock... ;)

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley