Thank you, that worked nicely. But I was unable to call the LazyFilter from the DTML document, I figure I have to import the ZTUtils module first. Is there a special DTML-tag to do import?

By the way? Is there some obvious documentation about the different modules that I have missed? As I mentioned in an earlier letter I'm new to Zope and I find it very hard to get an overview of all the different modules available. It seams to me that the API Reference on the zope home page does not cover the modules completely. For example, I found ZTUtils listed, but it only contains the Batch class, not the LazyFilter or any of the other classes in the module. I feel that this is the case with many of the modules.

Is there any complete api reference avalible?

Best regards /Erik

On 4/17/06, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Erik Billing wrote at 2006-4-16 18:55 +0200:
>Thanx, it worked fine when I allowed the unauthorized module, but I still
>wonder if this is the way I *should* do it, is there no easier way that does
>not incorporate an python script (or a similar clumsy dtml solution). It
>just feels a little overkill to write a specific script just to access the
>files in a directory.

You can use the "LazyFilter" from the "ZTUtils" package.
In fact, it is defined in " ZTUtils.Zope" (but exported via "ZTUtils")
and you can look there for its signature.