Ok. I didn't find any epidoc on plone at a first googleing, but I have a closer look and post the link here if I find it.

I solved some of the API doc problem by starting a local pydoc server (ex. pydoc -p 8079) which cover even the zope modules when I put them in the python path. But I'm still somewhat surprised that there is no more complete documentation on Zope. I will post my comments about this in a new thread since it no longer has anything to do with permissions and stuff.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help Dieter.

Best regards /Erik

On 4/18/06, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Erik Billing wrote at 2006-4-18 11:42 +0200:
>Thank you, that worked nicely. But I was unable to call the LazyFilter from
>the DTML document, I figure I have to import the ZTUtils module first. Is
>there a special DTML-tag to do import?

No, you have to go through a Python Script.

But, you can make it generic, something like a "filterUnauthorized"

>Is there any complete api reference avalible?

The Plone people have an "epidoc" documentation online (I do not
have the url at hand, you have to search for it).

Like any documentation generated automatically from the source
(this is valid also for Java documentation), it is complete
but contains more details than you might be interested in.