Tres Seaver wrote:

  - Another possibility would be to use 'repozo' to create deltas
    on the primary, and then propagate them to the secondary via
    rsync, then apply them via 'repozo'.

Hi Tres. I have also been investigating strategies but had not thought of this possibility. I am not sure how you would keep the master in sync if changes are being made on a local network and also on a remote server (master). Wouldn't this result in conflicts if the data were exchange back with the master?