Hello,

I manage my own servers developing web applications and I would like to remove the import restrictions of python modules in python scripts. Is it possible? How can I allow other modules to be imported? I have been using external modules but it is starting to become nonproductive since I have to create functions to simple problems like md5, re, etc, and just using the needed modules would be much simple.

I use Zope as an application server and my clients do not have access to the ZMI, so I'm not concerned with protection against misuse by my clients.

Thanks in advance,

--
Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro