Lennart Regebro wrote:

On 6/26/06, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would prefer a single big site as an access point to the most
relevant information. But, if this is not possible...

Single big site is probably not possible. We have tried and failed.
But having a small focused site that works as the nave and center of
several small focused site, that should be possible.

Sorry Lennart but ...

This is sounding more bizzare with each day and it doesnt feel good. Zope cant maintain a friggin web site? Isnt that rich.

David