On 9/2/06, Jonathan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What port is zeo configured to use and what 'user' are you running as when
you run zeoctl?

ZEO is configured to use port 8100 (the default, I believe).
I run 'zeoctl start' as user 'zope' unsucessfully, but I can run
'runzeo' as user 'zope' without any hassles.

I'm not sure what permissions are involved, but it occurred to me that
Red Hat's user private group system might be what's messing things up
for me (and why it works for users of other distros), but I don't know
enough about Zope or ZEO to check if this is the case.

Ben