Andreas Jung escribió:

--On 18. Oktober 2006 19:17:42 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I only try to create a model but I'm searching the best way to create it

I try to create properties "like" this is (in the last example):

object.property "is like" object.anotherproperty

You got already multiple advices. Write a method "anotherproperty()" and
do whatever you like with in this method. You can call it from
TALES as here/anotherproperty. TALES bascially deals with attributes
and methods in the same way.

-aj
Sure! But I need to write a method for every "like" property but I would like (if is possible) a way to evaluate if a property is a TALES property automatically

Perhaps the property could begin like "tal:<expression"

If a property begins with "tal:" I would like to pre-process automatically

Is this possible?

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito