Andreas Jung escribió:

--On 18. Oktober 2006 19:41:07 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You got already multiple advices. Write a method "anotherproperty()" and
do whatever you like with in this method. You can call it from
TALES as here/anotherproperty. TALES bascially deals with attributes
and methods in the same way.

-aj
Sure! But I need to write a method for every "like" property but I would
like (if is possible) a way to evaluate if a property is a TALES property
automatically

Do you *really*, *really*, *really* need this feature? You can of course
implement your own __getattr__() method....but every Python programmer would likely slap you left and right...these are the last comments on this issue..
it's still to weird in my opinion.

-aj
Yes I think about __getattr__() method but I don't have any idea about how to retrive the original property

And another question about this is if implementing __getattr__ method the property manager works ok or not (for me works ok if property manager displays the tal expression instead of the process of the expression

will __getattr_ be the method I'm looking for?

Thanks Aj and sorry for my weird questions

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito