----- Original Message ----- From: "Jens Vagelpohl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "zope list user" <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Re: newbie -- creating a Product

On 6 Nov 2006, at 15:51, Max M wrote:

Aidan skrev:
I'm a complete Zope novice. Forgive me if my question is inane. I need to be able to send an e-mail (following a form submit) with an attachment (and I prefer not to use DTML). I can send e-mails withOUT attachments, but according to this: http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2005-May/ 159291.html

If your are using Zope 2 and is a newbie, do yourself the favour of starting with Zope 3.

If you want to work in zope 2 you should use Plone as a base, and create products with Archgen XML (AGX)

There are no advantages in using plain Zope 2 anymore.

I'm sorry, that's just complete BS.

+ 1