--On 14. November 2006 09:35:18 +0100 Dario Lopez-Kästen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If he publishes a wiki with some misconceptions, so what? Will it have
more impact than all the other sites that don't grok zope and therefore
dismisses it? No, probably not.

The wiki is full of mistakes and wrong informations. It can't remain uncommented. The quality of the wiki is so poor that it has to commented in a very clear way. The reflects the intellectual horizon of a person with very limited Zope experience.

Yes, in general, but in our case, I get the feeling that *anyone* that
does not agree with the zope-philosophy, or questions the way zope
works, gets a smack in the head. This is just the latest example.

People get a smack on the head for telling nonsense and wrong facts. Unfortunately that happened a lot of times in the past. Remember the thread about Zope 2 would fade out. This wiki really contains mostly trash and wrong facts. Clear language is sometimes is the only choice for people to understand that they are wrong.

Andreas