Hi,
Hope you can help
1. I am having trouble connecting a zope client to a zeo database.The server and client are in different goegraphical locations and behind different proxies and firewalls. I read that they communicate using a 'custom RPC protocol'...what does this mean and does it have any influence on which firewall/proxy rules we need to implement on our network?? 2. I can create a custom skin on each zope (in reality plone) instance right or is each zope instance is just a mirror of the other?
thx
--
Ian Lawrence
http://ianlawrence.info

Centre for Bioinformatics
INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE PESQUISAS DA AMAZÔNIA-INPA
RUA ANDRÉ ARAÚJO N º .2936 , BAIRRO DO ALEIXO
MANAUS-AMAZONAS-BRAZIL
Research Program in Biodiversity
http://ppbio.inpa.gov.br
PHONE: 055-92-3643-3358
CEP. 69011 -970

| Please do not send me documents in a closed
| format.(*.doc,*.xls,*.ppt)
| Use the open alternatives. (*.pdf,*.html,*.txt)

>>> return [type for type in types if type not in types_to_exclude]
If you can see the beauty, then Python got you