----- Original Message ----- From: "ian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zeo question

You can easily do this by changing the 'display' routines on each zope

I feel so stupid asking but what do you mean by this...i have googled but cannot find anything about 'zope display routines' ...
Do you mean this:
In the zope instances I can create a folder custom and place my customizations in there..

By 'display' routines I meant the page templates or dtml methods that you use to format your data/html.

so I create logo_manaus.jpg for Manaus and this goes in the folder custom on the zope instance in Manaus and then i create logo_belem.jpg for Belem in the folder custom on the zope instance in Belem...and we live happily ever after ;)

I think my problem is that i do not really understand what is stored in the ZODB...is it just content or is it content and configuration

You should have a read thru the zope book, i think this is the latest version: