At Sunday 14/1/2007 02:00, Reena Karthikeyan wrote:

I work as a software test engineer in the middle east and was looking for a good bug tracking tool and that is when I happened to find this site. I found Zope to be very useful and now my next( Most important) step is to start using the Issue Tracker tool. However, I am unable do so. The reason being that I do not exactly know what to do.

If all you need is a bug tracker, perhaps installing and maintaing Zope is too much.
You may be interested in Roundup:

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

__________________________________________________ Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí. Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas, está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta). ¡Probalo ya!