From: "Jens Vagelpohl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Budget has to do, because writing of website with dtml is much faster than in zpt. And webdesigner studios that does not make crap from your ZPT template have >>10x more price level than PHP-like graphics studios.

Sorry, that's complete BS. You're describing your own preferences and mindset, this is clearly not a statement grounded in fact.

When I wrote DTML I used a text editor. Now I write mostly ZPT and guess what, I still use the same text editor. The tools have not changed at all for me. And even more important, this is true for almost every single developer I know - and I know a lot of them.

There is no difference in speed or cost. You do not need any fancy HTML editor, and you do not need a big budget.

Yes, but what if you have a part of a bigger development team, where are the graphics designer, web designer, web coders and web system developers not only single person, but many? Then ZPT is the right choice. But if you are single or two, then it is really considerably chepaer to use DTML.