2007/3/12, Josef Meile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> To Dieter: I use HTTP authentication method (at least I suppose that). I
> don't change anything about the default configuration nor use any cookie
> at least
What you get when you authenticate: a pop-up window (HTTP
authentication) or an html form (Cookie based authentication)?

Finally I use HTTP authentication method (pop-up window)

What I wonder is CrearFuncionalidad works ok but not BorrarFuncionalidad
> who are launched both in the same way
In the original thread:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2007-March/170794.html

you said:

>The question I can't understand is when BorrarFuncionalidad ask for a
>login and password I put my user that is manager and owner but the
>login don't work (it ask again and again)
>
>Both scripts has the same parent and the same security permissions

How are you defining the permissions: by checking the "Acquire
permission settings?" checkbox or are you implicit defining a role for
that permission? In the first case zope will scan the folder hierarchy
till it finds a folder where the permission is defined. In the worst
case it will reach the root folder where the permission must be either
enabled or disabled. So, it can be that somewhere the "Delete Objects"
permission was disabled for the "Manager" and "Authenticated" roles. If
I were you, I would try to implicit define the "Delete objects"
permission in the folder where you want to delete the objects and see if
the problem persists.

I use Acquire permissions (I don't touch anything)
If Manager couldn't delete object at this folder I couldn't delete any
object with ZMI but I can

In your last reply to the other thread:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2007-March/170806.html

you asked:
"""
I'm using prototype to launch some actions via AJAX
Could be this the problem?
How can I conservate the user who launch the actions between AJAX calls?
"""

I have never used AJAX, so, I don't know if the user credentials get
lost during the call of your AJAX code. Perhaps other people can help
here.

Regards
Josef

Out-topic:
>Fuck$%&ing gmail
>Sorry all for this stupidity
Then try to use another newsreader like Thunderbird (multi platform). If
you are on windows you could also try "Outlook Express" as well.

Sure. But the real question is don't use gmail at least
I try Google Apps for your domain but this was a big error
I'm in the process to install a linux server with all my needs but I'm
newbie with it
For now I disable the hotkeys on gmail to avoid to send unconcluded messages
(as before) . Sorry for the inconveniences (now I need to be subscribed to
this list with two accounts because my main one don't receive some messages
from this list

Thanks!!!

Mis Cosas: http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito