[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but not quite sure how to do that. Nonetheless...
1) There was no problem with any of this on the old server until the server crashed. 2) My backups were taken from a time when the old server was was working fine.

Did you ever check these backups? We are talking mySQL here which has
a lot of nasty bugs regarding reliability.

3) This problem occurs with *all* my shopping carts, not just this one.
Consequently, I have a hard time believing this is a code error. There *must* be something more fundamental at play here.

From what you wrote further down it looks like a threading issue with
the mysqlda. You would have to write a test case to isolate it.
Easiest if you set thread number in zope to 1 and test. This should
work similar to single threaded application.

Regards
Tino