Gregory Dudek wrote at 2007-9-26 10:45 -0400:
>I am not criticizing the people on this list or the other Zope
>developers: I have enormous appreciation for what has been built, I
>just would hate to see is dwindle in vitality and use.

Thank you for your suggestions!

I do not belong to those who can fix the problem you have described (I am
a pure backend developper) but nevertheless I appreciate that you
have spoken up.

If you do not get further responses, you may try again
on "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". I am not sure that the core team is around
on this list.

--
Dieter