Basically everything is true. The time of as a software repository has gone. In earlier times has been the only Zope related site. Nowadays with the growth and Zope and a lot of new projects, projects moved out into different sites. is an official project of the Zope Foundation and there were some talks on relaunching - however I don't know about details and the current state. The new site is likely to become a small site representing the Zope platform in the first place.