Raphael Ritz schrieb:
David Chelimsky wrote:

BTW - I'm using ZPT, not DTML. I'm guessing I can do this with a
simple script that I include on every page, yes? That could work, but
seems a bit error prone - that's why I'm looking for some sort of
request hook. But maybe that's my best option within Zope. Thoughts?

Are you saying you want an access rule?

Well, I guess that would be much easier than the script solution I
mentioned before. You can put your access rule, which is also a script,
on the folder you want to restrict. You have to be careful with this
rules since you can block your access to the site; however, this
can be easily undone.