I'm currently developing some customized ZMI pages and I was hoping someone
could give me some insight into what the best way would be to do this.

I see that Zope 2 uses dtml methods to build the standard ZMI pages but as
far as I know (Zope 3 wise) I should rather be using Zope Page Templates to
build the pages.

I would also like the product to gracefully move on to Zope 3 in future, so
that should be taken into consideration as well.

Are there perhaps some existsing templates for ZMI that can also be used
with Zope 3?
Sent from the Zope - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.