Nice discussion!

I don't know about docs.zope.org, but I'll just add a status update on
the zope wikis, which held quite a lot of historical and reference
information. They used to be hosted by Zope Corp or maybe Zope
Foundation, they went dark a few years back and no-one complained, more
recently Fred Drake sent me a snapshot of their content, I forgot about
it for a while, now I should probably revive and host them in read-only
mode, as soon as I find a tuit. If anyone else would like to work on it
sooner, just let me know.

Best
-Simon