Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:

On Thursday 13 Oct 2005 2:04 pm, Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:
I have a page that users fill info and a  button to submit that info.
When the button is pressed I want to create a file with some text
content. 1.How can I create a file to send it by mail ?
2.When I have send the file by mail I want the file to be deleted.
How I delete a file?

The file I want to create must be text file with unicode support.

you need to use the stringIO module, which means an external method
when you say external method you mean from an external product ?