Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Nicolas Georgakopoulos schrieb:

Because I'm using ZTP and so far I have found documentation about creating file's only byt DTML examples.

What kind of "file" are you going to create?
If its XML - like, you can use a pagetemplate
just fine. If its more cvs-like (plain text)
you just issue some print commands in a python
script and get the complete string in printed.

Its not so complicated as you seem to think!

It is a text file that I want to create . Like I say it I want to create it -> mail it -> and delete it when it have been mailed...