Nicolas Georgakopoulos schrieb:
I have a page that users fill info and a button to submit that info. When the button is pressed I want to create a file with some text content.
1.How can I create a file to send it by mail ?

You just build a big fat string.

2.When I have send the file by mail I want the file to be deleted. How I delete a file?

You dont create a file so there is nothing you have to delete.

Actually in context of mails there is no "file". There is an attachment.
Attachments are just areas of a multipart mime message - which is a
whole big string. You mailclient turns it into a file when you
disattach it (to the filesystem).

Btw, you have the complete discussion with hints how to solve
it already in zope@zope.org :-)

Regards
Tino