Chris Withers wrote:

Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:

I have a page that users fill info and a button to submit that info. When the button is pressed I want to create a file with some text content.
1.How can I create a file to send it by mail ?
2.When I have send the file by mail I want the file to be deleted. How I delete a file?

Okay, aside from the fact that you already asked these questions on, what makes you think a list about page templates is the right place to ask?

Because I'm using ZTP and so far I have found documentation about creating file's only byt DTML examples.