<<< when i said "educated" (with double qoutes for the lack of term)
i meant not solely those who got degrees... in general it means a
person capable of being rational, pass sound judgement,
analytica/logical, wise/smart, aware of his sorroundings... --- all
at least to some extent...

i agree and its true that "some" educated ones (CEO's who think for
their business' best interest)... but they are small part of the so
called "educated" people ... they are the exceptions rather than the
rule... >>>

<<< So pag naubos na ang mga nagtapos, wala ng boboto ng
maayos-ayos..... nakakalungkot...... =( >>>

don't fool yourselves into thinking that the educated middle-class
has a say with what goes on around here. same goes for those you call
"uneducated". NOTHING MOVES IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT THE GO FROM THE
MONEYED. you believe erap would have been removed if not for the
people with funds?? you believe gma would have been elected if not
for the people with funds?? keep on dreaming.... the biggest thieves
and criminals belong to the ruling class. they're the puppet masters.
they place into position the politicians whom they know they could (&
will) control.

<<< It sounds good but how much education do these guys need ? Buti
pa yung daga sa laboratory experiment pag hinawakan yung knob ng
dalawa, tatlong beses at nakuryente di na hahawakan ulit. Tayo we
keep re-electing the same politicians tapos magtataka baket di tayo
nag proprogress >>>

that's because they (we) don't have a choice. we have the same set of
candidates every election. when there's someone new, she has to get
real lucky to be elected. young bloods always get cheated! (unless
they're kids of trapos) as they don't have the resources to much up
with the trapos. GUNS, GOONS & GOLD- it still stands when it comes to
philippine politics.

you want to know why the trapos still rule? get out. don't hit the
streets, hit the country sides. it's been hammered into people's
brain that the politicians are your one & only source for emergency
funds.. "kailangan ng pampalibing, pambili ng gamot, manganganak si
misis". nobody ever told this people that it doesn't work that way
and that it shouldn't be that way. why? because the trapos know that
by not empowering these people they would continue to be vital in
these people's lives and the so called educated ones don't really
care as pastures are greener abroad.

it's not just about education. it's about better choices and people
empowerment.

<<< Pero anong institution nga ba ang dapat gumawa nito? Eskuwelahan?
Eh wala ngang perang pang-aral. Simbahan? Majority sa atin kristiyano
pero bakit questionable ang attitude/behaviour/ethics ng nakararami?
Pamilya? Eh watak-watak nga paano pa makaka-provide ng proper
guidance si nanay/tatay? >>>

that's where you and i come in. it need not be cash. volunteer your
time and your mind. we deem our selves as stable people, ones who
have a firm grasp of what's going on and what's right and wrong. why
don't we share that "nirvana" with the "unelightened". the real ngo's
(those that didn't get a piece of gma's php1B "PEACE" bond) and even
just group of friends do this.. communities need YOU to talk about
cooperatives, spreadsheets, word processing, home-based business,
roi, day care, scholarships, better farming techniques, education,
family planning....

<<< I just read in the newspaper that according to one survey 40% of
the respondents want Erap back as President (or as part of the new
leadership) -when will we ever learn (hope this survey is wrong
though >>>

what are you going to do about it??? go abroad??? yup.. i know...
keep on reading ;)

Got Milk? ( . )( . )

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links