<<< Strong words you got there Arvin. I like what you said about
volunteering time and mind. Don't worry, this is a challenge that I
dream of acting upon someday (or probably in the present if I could
squeeze it into my crazy schedule). >>>

some people that could help you make it happen:

http://www2.femalenetwork.com/womanity/

btw, it's a challenge for EVERYONE, not just you or i.

my apologies for my *words* regarding people who go abroad. i do know
there are still some, albeit very few, who make it a point to give
back. i also beliveve that EVERYONE (including me) only think of
themselves...

...i get personal satisfaction knowing i've empowered someone,
helping turn them into better and more productive parts of society.

...i get personal satisfaction knowing someONE UP THERE saw me
helping that old lady cross the street.

...i get personal satisfaction seeing a sick kid's face light up upon
getting a new toy.

i'm selfish. we all are.

Got Milk? ( . )( . )

Ask our other classmates to subscribe, tell them to send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links