On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 12:36:17PM +0200, I. Oppenheim wrote:

> > [1] The given example actually produces 1 sharp and 2 flats, ie is
> > equivalent to "D exp".
>
> Nope. As I have explained earlier, "K:D _b _e ^f"
> is equivalent to "K:D maj _b _e ^f". If you want a key
> sig with only "_b _e ^f" you *must* specify "K:D exp _b _e ^f"

Please. This is getting daft.

My statement, I hope, made it clear, as it isn't in the quote here,
that it described the actual behaviour of an actual program. If you
disagree with it, as that, I suggest you test it for yourself and see.

I *know* that behaviour is not as you say it should be.

> If there are still questions about the key signatures
> syntax, please send them to me off-list.

It's not a question, but I've left it here in case anybody else
is getting confused.

<hollow laughter>

--
Richard Robinson