It looks like the company removed the page.  Or maybe it went bankrupt,
or got bought out, or completely revamped itself.

In any event, the abctwin page is no longer there.  But all is not lost.

Go to the WayBackMachine ( http://www.archive.org/ ) and search for
http://www.logeny.com/abctwin  or  http://www.logeny.com/ABCTwin.exe.
They cache the contents of the web from time to time.  They don't always
get every bit of a site, but I'll bet they've got a copy in there
somewhere.

Ali