A quick look at the failed build logs found there suggest that mysql may not
have been installed on the build box.

    Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 83.

Perhaps somebody at Activestate could check that.

Alternatively, if you have mysql installed you could try downloading the module
from CPAN and building it yourself. The CPAN Testers Matrix
(http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=DBD-mysql+4.022) shows successful builds
for OS X (Darwin).

HTH

--
Brian Raven

not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.