There's Newtonian and relativistic intelligence.  Probably can model
intelligence formulas after physics because without physics there are no
bits so time needs to be in there as well.  Intelligence is affected by the
speed of light as data transmission rates max out in relation to it.  No?
If you have a cognition engine it operates over time and it will have units.